【禁聞】日媒:《南周》打亂中共最高層步調

【新唐人2013年01月15日訊】日媒:《南周》打亂中共最高層步調

1月14號,《朝日新聞》引述消息來源透露,在1月9號的中共中南海會議上,中共新黨魁習近平在政治局常委劉雲山匯報《南周》審查風波時,顯露出擔憂。因為這次起於廣東省、後升級為涉及「言論自由」的事件,打亂了去年11月剛剛起步的中共最高領導層的步調。

據消息來源透露,習近平在會議上質疑說:「一系列的措施,反而只能加劇混亂。」 而劉雲山下達指示要求全國報紙轉載《環球時報》批《南周》的社論,也令習近平大感不快。而對於反抗宣傳部命令的編輯和記者,劉雲山已經在內部決定對他們進行人事調動或處分。但是習近平指示說,不要處分相關人員。

報導還說,對於審查《南方週末》報導的廣東省委宣傳部部長庹震的人事調動方針也已決定。由於立即處分庹震可能將黨內的混亂公開化,所以最早也要等到3月的全國人大會議前後再實施。

中國首例「六四」參與者告司法廳

湖南「六四學運」參與者羅茜,最近被中共當局以曾經參加「六四」為由,取消他申請律師的資格,羅茜因不滿20多年來所受的政治迫害,決定控告湖南省司法廳。案件將於1月21號在長沙舉行聽證會。這是首宗「六四」當事人就「六四事件」所受迫害提控司法廳的案件。

香港《蘋果日報》報導,羅茜表示,他去年參加全國司法考試獲得高分,按規定可獲法律職業資格A級證書(可以申請律師資格)。但去年12月底,湖南省司法廳指他「隱瞞曾受過刑事處罰的歷史」,要對他作出「考試成績無效」處罰。

羅茜說:「這是地地道道的政治迫害。」

羅茜指出,他明知沒有勝訴機會,但也要走這程序,要讓中共的惡行暴露在陽光之下。

現年43歲的羅茜,1989學運時就讀於「中國人民大學」二年級,曾參加天安門遊行示威、絕食等,當過學生糾察隊。六四屠城後,他被當局拘留,坐監幾個月。畢業20多年來,他因參加政治活動,先後三度被拘留,或勞教,現於湖南省新寧縣一所鄉間中學做看更。

富士康兄弟企業上千員工打砸食堂

1月13號清晨,廣東東莞市東坑鎮,臺資富港電子公司,下夜班的工人因不滿飯菜變質,擔心重演食物中毒而與食堂職工發生肢體衝突,打砸食堂,並引發上千名職工參與抗議。事件擾攘幾個小時後,廠方將工人驅散。

據《自由亞洲電臺》報導,膳食承包商承認,當天的飲食中,有一味菜確實出了問題。

編輯/周玉林

Japan’s media: Southern Weekend Threatened Chinese
Communist Party (CCP) New Leadership

On Jan. 14th Japan’s Asahi Shimbun newspaper
cited sources from a meeting in Zhongnanhai on Jan. 9th.
The CCP new leader, Xi Jinping was visibly displeased
after hearing Liu Yunshang, a Standing Committee member report
on Southern Weekend incident.
As the incident began in Guangdong Province, becoming a
“freedom of speech” event, threatening the new leadership.

The source revealed that Xi questioned:
“Series of measures can only intensify the disorder”.
Xi was concerned about Liu’s order for major newspapers to
reprint Global Times editorial criticizing Southern Weekend.
For staff in Southern Weekend who disobeyed Liu’s order,
Liu had decided to impose penalties, including dismissals.
However, Xi gave instructions not to punish relevant staff.

The report also said a decision has been made to
remove Tuo Zhen, Guangdong propaganda chief
who led the prior screening of the Southern Weekend.

An immediate removal would reveal
confusion within the CCP.
Tuo isn’t expected to leave the post until at least March,
when the National People’s Congress is scheduled to convene.

Tiananmen Square Student Protest Participant
Sues Judicial Department

Luo Xi in Hunan Province, was said to participate in the
Tiananmen Square Students Protest on June 4, 1989.
Luo decided to sue Hunan Judicial department. His recent
application for a lawyer was disallowed by authorities.
The hearing will be held in Changsha City on Jan. 21st.

This is the first case of a witness of June 4th who was
persecuted and is now suing the Judicial section.

Hong Kong’s Apple Daily reported that Luo Xi said,
he took national judicial exam last year.
He should obtain A-level professional qualifications and
can apply to be a lawyer.
In December 2012, Hunan Judicial department alleged
he hid the criminal penalties record, so his exam is invalid.

Luo Xi sand, “This is typical political persecution.”

Luo said that he knew has little chance to win the case.

He feels he must try so it can reveal the
Chinese Communist Party (CCP) evil behavior.

43-year-old Luo Xi, was a 2nd year student at
Renmin University in 1989.
He participated in a parade, hunger strike, and
was head of the Student Picket.
After the military massacre, he was detained for several months.

Since he graduated from university, he has been detained and sent
to labor camp several times for participating in political events.
Now he works as a night patrol at a school
in Xinning County, Hunan Province

Foxconn

On Jan. 13th, night shifts workers in a Taiwan owned company,
Fugang Electronic in Dongkeng, Dongguan, Guangdong Province
were dissatisfied with the quality of the food, worrying about
being poisoned. Workers clashed with catering staff.
The canteen was smashed, causing thousands of workers to
protest. After several hours, the protesters were dismissed.

Radio Free Asia reported that contract catering staff
admitted that on that day one of the foods went wrong.

相關文章
評論