第二場總統辯論留下的模糊地帶

【新唐人2012年10月18日訊】辯論結束後,根據哥倫比亞廣播公司(CBS)的初步民調發現,37%民眾認為歐巴馬贏了辯論,30%認為羅姆尼是贏家,但同時也有33%的民眾認為雙方表現旗鼓相當,打成平手。另據,美國有綫新聞網和ORC在辯論會結束後,對457名登記選民所作的調查結果顯示,1/4的人表示選奧巴馬,同樣也是1/4的人投儸姆尼,而另一半的人表示辯論會沒有改變他們的選擇。不過,由於在一些問題上圈子繞的太大,因此給猶豫未決的選民留下了很多模糊地帶。如能源問題,一起來聼一聼。

R-" That’s the problem in the last four years you’ve cut permits and licenses on federal land and federal waters in half"
R: 那就是過去四年的問題。你砍掉了一半聯邦土地和水域上的開發許可和執照。

O-“Not true Governor Romney"
O: 不是事實羅姆尼州長

R-“So how much did you cut them by"
所以你到底砍了多少?

O-“Governor we have actually produced more oil…"
O: 州長事實上我們產出了更多的油

R-“No, no how much did you cut licenses and permits on federal land and federal water…"
R: 別跑題(NO), 你到底砍掉了多少聯邦土地和水域的開發許可和執照

O-“Governor Romney here is what we did, there were a bunch of oil companies…"
O: 羅姆尼州長 我們所做的, 一大把石油公司

R- “No, I had a question and the question was how much did you cut them by.
R : 我的問題是你砍了多少?

O- “I’m happy to answer the question"
O : 我非常高興回答這個問題
It seemed like whenever one candidate laid down a fact the other one said he was lying presenting a confusing debacle for any viewer who didn’t have the information discussed in front of them.
似乎是一方說出事實,而另一方試圖矇混過關,而這些數據觀衆全然不知。

R- “And production on government land is down."
國有土地的產出下降

O- “No it isn’t."
不對

R- “Production on government land of oil on is down 14%
國有土地的石油產量下降了14%

O- “Governor…"
O: 州長

R- “Production of gas is down 9 %
天然氣下降了9%

O-“That’s not true"
O: 這不是事實

R- “It is absolutely true."
R: 絕對是事實!

相關文章
評論
新版即將上線。評論功能暫時關閉。請見諒!